LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Bugs in CLAPACK fblaswrap

Hi.

I wanted to report some bugs in fblaswrap portion of CLAPACK. If this is not
the email address to report to, then sorry for the spam!
Version I am using is CLAPACK 3.2.1 as obtained from clapack.tgz currently on
CLAPACK homepage.

1. f2c_srotm is missing from fblaswr.c
It can be added as follows:
int
f2c_srotm(integer *N, real **SX, integer *incx, real **SY, integer *incy, real
**sparam){
    srotm_(N,SX,incx,SY,incy,sparam);
}

2. The type signature of f2c_srotg and f2c_zrotg are incorrect in both
fblaswr.h and fblaswr.c
The correct signatures should be:
int
f2c_zrotg(doublecomplex* CA, doublecomplex* CB, doublereal* C, doublecomplex* S)

and

int
f2c_crotg(complex* CA, complex* CB, real* C, complex* S)

rahul