LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] problems when installation

Dear Pengfei,
Do you have the Windows INTEL compilers installed on your machine.
This is a reuqirement to build LAPACK with Visual Studio.
Sincerely,
Julie
On May 20, 2011, at 1:58 AM, pengfei liang wrote:

Dear Madam/Mr.:

When I was installing the LAPACK 3.2.2 for Windows with Visual Studio, I
encountered some problems according to the instructions on this
web:http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/index.html#build.

According to the item 'Easy Windows Build' on the web, when I finished this
action - 'Choose Visual Studio Solutionthe' and  click "Specify native
compilers" as the 3rd step - 'Open CMAKE',  it poped an choosing window ( the
exact situation is showed in an photes in the attachment ) and I do not konw
how to do after this. And I also could not find the 'icl.exe' in my conputer
like the example on the web.

I look forward to hearing from you and will appraiate your help very much!

Yours sincerely