LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] compiling Problem with lapack lib

Hi Ptrek,
thank you for the feedback.
Did you just try:
'make blaslib'
then
'make'
Julie
On May 20, 2011, at 5:49 PM, Otrek Wilke wrote:

Hi There!

I'm not shure if it's a bug or if it's wanted, but i struggeled a bit with
compiling lapack on linux x64 with make.

Finally it worked, but i had to compile every part, like SRC BLAS in
advance manually via make in each subdir.

Maybe it's my make configuration or my Linux but i thought i might report,
for you might have a look. I wasn't able to find the bug.

My Make is GNU Make Version 3.81 in REHL 5.5 and I used LAPACK 3.3.1

Thanks for the nice Software and with best regards
Otrek