LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Changes in blas?!

Yes indeed, the Reference BLAS changed to be synchronized with the Reference
BLAS within LAPACK.
I just added a LAST UPDATE field on the website.
So Last update for the BLAS was Tuesday Apr 19th 2011
A version number would indeed be appropriate. We will try to get one soon.
Thank you for the report.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou