LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Undefined VLL and VUU variables in dsyevx and zheevx

Hi Vittorio,
Indeed in some cases VLL and VUU are not defined because we are in the case
RANGE = 'A' or 'I'.
Do you have an example call that crashes the program?
I would like to reproduce your problem first before proceeding to any
correction.