LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] libraries in CLAPACK

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in using the DGEEV function in CLAPACK to calculate the
eigenvalues of a matrix. I am writing my source code in Visual Studio 2008. I
am not sure which lib files need to be linked into my source code to access
this function - all of them? (BLAS.lib, BLAS_nowrap.lib, ...,
tmglibd_nowarp.lib)? Or any specific one? Please let me know. I downloaded the
file CLAPACK-3.1.1-VisualStudio.zip from your website. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sanjay Gangadhara
Senior ZEMAX Analyst
Radiant ZEMAX, LLC