LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] subscribe to the mailing list

Hi Awhan,
You have been added to the LAPACK announce mailing list.
The LAPACK community is usually using the LAPACK forum:
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum . There are a lot of precious info inside.

LAPACKE should work with C++, not sure about the C++0x standard. Nonetheless, a
user reported a problem in the header.
See https://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2284
Please try and let us know if this works.
As Julien suggested, do not hesitate to send some comments / feedback.
Sincerely,
Julie