LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Doxygen and Lapack

Dear Albert,
thank you for the info. We will upgrade our Doxygen software.

The LAPACK project is just starting to use Doxygen and we are going very slowly
towards a full integration.
We are indeed planning to use Doxygen capabilities more and more.
We have some prototypes using Doxygen format to get a proper LAPACK
documentation.
My main concern at the moment is the generation of man pages, it does not work
as expected.

Concerning complex variables, we are going to uniform our double complex
variables to use only COMPLEX*16.

indeed our SVN repository was down but it should be up and running by now.

Thanks for everything.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou