LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Doxygen and Lapack

great thanks.
I will investigate why mine is not working.
Thank you for looking at it.
Julie
On Aug 22, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Albert wrote:

Hi Julie,

I'm currently on vacation, but I'll have a look at it in the upcoming
weekend. I have not a lot experiences yet with the man pages but I'll
see if I can find the problem and otherwise I'll discuss it with
Dimitri.
You might have noticed that Dimitri has created a new version (1.7.5.1
due to stability issues).
I had a quick look and the HTML pages look great. I do see the
parameters in the MAN pages, see the Doxyfile I used and the generated
man page (It was just a quick test), for the test I had the f90 file
in the same directory as the Doxyfile.
In case of extra information / questions, don't hesitate to send me an email.

Best Regards,

Albert