LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK-VS-Example linking problem

Dear Madame/Sir,

Please help me with my LAPACK-VS-Example linking problem.
I work under Windows 7. I have Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Version 9.0.21022.8
RTM and Intel Fortran Compiler 10.1.4159.2008.
I downloaded LAPACK libraries of LAPACK 3.3.0 and LAPACK-VS-Example Visual
Studio project.
I added location of the LAPACK libraries to Linker > General > Additional
Library Directory and the libraries' names to Linker > Input > Additional
Dependencies.
I compiled the Console1.obj successfully. However, linking failed with a
message as follows

1>Linking...
1>LIBCMT.lib(wincrt0.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain
at 16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
1>Release\SVD04.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Please suggest.
Thank you in advance,
Alexander