LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Doxygen and Lapack

Hi Julie,

I had a look at the currently generated man pages by Doxygen and I
must say I was not impressed by the layout. So I've created a mock-up
of the page as I would like it to look like.
I've attached a tar file with 3 versions of the file:
- man1/dgesv.1    the version I found with lapack 3.1.1
- man3/DGESV.3 the version as generated by Doxygen from the version of
dgesv.f90 you have send me
- man4/dgesv.4    the version as generated by me based on the data of
the dgesv.f90 you sent me.

I would also like your input on my example (I see all critics as
positive!, towards a better product)
Can I send these files to Dimitri (as they contain a not yet released
version of dgesv) for comments ?
Can I send these files to to the Doxygen mailing list (as they contain
a not yet released version of dgesv) for comments ?

Best Regards,

Albert