LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question about compilation

Hi,
I?m new in this, so excuse me  if my question is so basic :(
It is possible to compile just one routine to call it from another program?
(obviously with the associatted subroutines). Specifically I want to use the
sgbsv one to solve a pentadiagonal matrix.
I?m on windows xp and using Compaq Visual fortran v. 6.6 to compile. I tried to
compile but I obtained this error message:

dfor.lib(DFORMAIN.OBJ) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MAIN__
Debug/sgbsv.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

It seems that I need a library, could be?

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!!!
Cheers,
Andrea

Msc. Ing. Andrea A. G?mez
Centro de Estudios Hidro-Ambientales (www.unl.edu.ar/ceneha)
Facultad de Ingenier?a y Ciencias H?dricas
Universidad Nacional del Litoral
Ciudad Universitaria - C.C. 217 - (3000) Santa Fe, Argentina
Tel: 54-342-4575233/44. Int. 199
Fax: 54-342-4575224
E-mail: aagomez@Domain.Removed