LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Patch for LAPACK CMake environment

Hello,

I had to edit several of the CMakeList.txt files for lapack-3.3.1 in order to
use on my system.

Critical change:
In TESTING/MATGEN/CMakeLists.txt there are several variable contents that use
$(var) instead of ${var}.  At least my CMake 2.6 on Linux wouldn't work at all.

All of the other changes involve the tests.  Basically if you confined the
build to single, double, ...etc., the tests still tried to test all functions.
I carried the BUILD_SIMPLE, BUILD_DOUBLE, ...etc. variables and logic into the
TESTING CMakeLists.txt.  Also had to change the logic somewhat so that a plain
'make' would make all subroutines/tests.

Please find a patch file attached.

----
Tim Cera, P.E.
Senior Professional Engineer
St. Johns River Water Management District
http://www.sjrwmd.com
Phone: (386) 227-0420
4049 Reid Street/Highway 100 West
Palatka, FL 32177

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from government employees regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.