LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Pseudo-inverse of complex matrix

You can have a look at our forum. There are a few discussions on how to compute
the pseudoinverse using LAPACK.
See for example

On Sep 22, 2011, at 8:32 AM, Hamdan, Nawras wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nawras Hamdan, I am a PhD student. I would like to ask you if you
have the routine (in FORTRAN 77) which does the Pseudo-inverse of rectangular
matrix (n*m); n>=m, which is known by the Moore Penrose Pseudoinverse.

I appreciat your time.

nawras Hamdan

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number