LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Pseudo-inverse of complex matrix

I do not have time. I can give it for extra credit in my reading class if a
student is interested.
If I do not contact you, no one is interested. Sorry. If I come back to you,
this will in one / two weeks with a code.
It would be useful to have an example of creation of pseudoinverse using
LAPACK, indeed.
We have the question quite often.
Cheers,
Julien.