LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question

Dear Lapack Team,

I know you are used to questions of much higher knowledge background and
purpose but I'd be extremely thankful if you could help me with a short
question giving me 5 minutes of your precious time. I'm student from Vienna
University and I need to know for an upcoming exam, what LAPACK can and even
more important what it can't, concerning methods needed in Scientific
computing.
I know it can do nearly everything if it comes down to matrix operations.
But what about non-linear systems, interpolation, differentiation,
integration, and differential equations (ODE, PDE) ? Are these topics also
covered or parts of them?

I hope so much to get a response. This would help me so much!!
A short answer would be more than enough!
Yours sincerely
Katharina

--
Wittmann Katharina