LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Licence for blas-0.8.jar

Dear Oleg,
here it is.
Legal restrictions on the use of BLAS reference implementation software?
The reference BLAS is a freely-available software package. It is available from
netlib via anonymous ftp and the World Wide Web. Thus, it can be included in
commercial software packages (and has been). We only ask that proper credit be
given to the authors.
Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do ask the
following:
If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the name of
the routine and comment the changes made to the original.
We will gladly answer any questions regarding the software. If a modification
is done, however, it is the responsibility of the person who modified the
routine to provide support.

Julie