LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CMAKE Bug

Hi Maik,
This has been corrected in our repository.
The next LAPACK release will contain the fix and it will be available in
mid-november.
Thank you for reporting your problem.
Julie

On Oct 12, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Maik Schulze <maik@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear developers of LAPACK,

I've just downloaded LAPACK 3.3.1 from your website and discovered a bug
in the CMAKE files.

The file Lapack-3.3.1/CMakeLists.txt contains a typo.

On several occasions the variable BLAS_LIBRARIES is typed BLAS_LIBRAIRIES.

This results in failed linking if USE_OPTIMIZED_BLAS is set TRUE. This
problem can be resolved by simply replacing the mistyped variable.

Best regards,

Maik Schulze