LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] missing dgels.f routines

Sir:

I wish to use the LAPACK routines for least squares solution of an
overdetermined set of equations. The equations
are of full rank.

The instructions on your web site indicate that dgels.f is the
recommended choice. I downloaded:

dgels.f plus dependencies.

According to your web site instructions, these should be the complete
list of required routines.

The right side of the attachment shows the list of routines I tired to
compile, The bottom left of the
attachment shows the missing ones. I tried locating the missing ones by
typing in:

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/degmv.f (for example)

while on the internet. I only was told that the URL was not found.

Do you have any recommendations?

Jim Brown