LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK

The two main LAPACK eigensolvers are DGEEV for the nonsymmetric matrices and
DSYEV for symmetric/hermitian matrices. They are for dense matrices. So you can
handle relatively small problem sizes.
For large sparse eigenvalue problems, you need to use other software packages.
Please consult Jack website: