LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] [Dongarra-local] similar lapack function

Looks like in LARFP, beta is non-negative. I guess the P stands for positive.

It appears LARFP was renamed LARFGP in a recent lapack release?

LARFG is used 3x more than LARFGP in lapack. I would think LARFG would be more
accurate since it can avoid cancellation in cases where alpha is positive.

  -mark

Mark Gates
mgates3@Domain.Removed    -    351 Claxton    -    974-3735