From: s aazou <s.aazou@Domain.Removed>
To: lapack@Domain.Removed
Sent: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:37:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Lapack] question about SGBTRF

Hello,

I am a Phd student, I work with Lapack functions, for the moment I can not get
the right solution by using this function "SGBTRF" for decomposition LU of a
band Matrix A. I may made mistake on introducing the Matrix element.

Please, how can I enter the Matrix element, since we have a zeros out of the
diagonal+kl+ku?

Please I will appreciate your help,

thank you very much in advance.

and waiting to hear from you.