LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Query re LAPACK testing

Dear Gregory,
We have nightly builds of LAPACK here.
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=LAPACK

Please let us know if you want us to add a specific configuration.
We are trying our best  to test the LAPACK library on very various platform.

Our release process is date based actually?one major release usually for
SuperComputing with new interface, etc.. and as many bug fix release as needed
during the year.
We would be glad to get some feedback from your team and improve our release
process if you have any suggestions.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou