LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] About build instructions

Oups! Yes MinGW is the one to use.
I just corrected the website.
Thank you for reporting the problem
Julie
On Nov 19, 2011, at 1:40 PM, Ilke Demir wrote:

Hello,

I was trying to get lapack working to use levmar libraries (on windows
7, 64 bit), and I tried many ways I encountered in the google. "Build
Instructions to create LAPACK 3.4.0 dll for Windows with MinGW" was one
of the first alternatives I have tried, but it got stuck in CMAKE steps
(never configured without errors). After hours, I was out of solutions
and decided to try all solutions from the beginning with changing MinGW
version.

However, I realized that if you choose "MinGW makefiles" instead of
"nmake" in the fifth step of "Build Instructions to create LAPACK 3.4.0
dll for Windows with MinGW", it configures, generates make files and now
compiling (I hope it will succeed). So I would suggest you change that
"Choose nmake" step to "Choose MinGW"...

Thanks,
Ilke