LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Quad Precision

Hello,
 I am trying to solve a complex non-hermitian non-symmetric eigenvalue and
eigenvector problem in QUAD precision.
I have downloaded the LAPACK and BLAS source codes and compiled them myself
in quad precision on a intel compiler (ifort -O2 -r16 -parallel)
and the libraries are in quad now but only run in serial, and I have tried
different compiler options to get into parallel.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

Sorry to bother you and thank you so much for your time.
Any suggestion will be appreciated....

Dr. John Heslar