LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Query re LAPACK testing

Dear Julie,

We would be pleased if you could add an Oracle supported platform with
either Solaris or Oracle Linux and using
Oracle Solaris Studio compilers. Studio is freely available for download
as is, I believe, Oracle Linux.

The Oracle Performance Library, which is included in Studio, contains
tuned versions of LAPACK and the BLAS, so testing with our compilers
would really aid us in upgrading to new versions of LAPACK.

Regards,
Gregory