LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Query re LAPACK testing

Dear Gregory,
at the moment, we do not have such platform, but our sys-admin team could
certainly setup one.
Also another possibly is to run it on your machines.
You just need to run a cron with the following commands:
ulimit -s 65000
DATE=`/bin/date +%D`
ctest -S "PATH OF LAPACK REP"/lapack-dev/lapack/trunk/lapack_build.cmake

One way or another is fine with me.
 - If you consider using your machines,  you will be able to test on all kind
of machines (Solaris, Oracle Linux..). your latest compilers, various compilers
options and so on?
 - If you want me to set it up on one of our machine, this is fine. Just send
me the configurations you would like me to test.
I know Sun compilers had sometimes tricky options. Also I will certainly run
highly tests with our LAPACK linked to your BLAS.