LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] steps to install and use clapack!!

Dear Setu,

Which version of clapack are you trying to install?  If you use

it should contain everything you will need.

On Dec 20, 2011, at 12:57 AM, chandra bhanu dixit wrote:

Hi All,
I am trying to install clapack (c version of lapack) on my ubuntu machine.I
have some C code through which i want to do the matrix algebra operations
using lapack.And after writing the code i want to cross-compile it using the
gcc-arm-elf compiler so as to use the compiled code on ARM platform.
I am finidng it difficult to install the clapack on my system.I have tried
two-three times now and everytime i get some error due to either dependencies
on other libraries or due to some missing header files.
If you can give us a list of the dependencies required (the libraries which
need to be present on my system) and also of the steps required to install.
I am very much stuck with this at the moement with clapack and any help would
be heartly appreciated.
Additionaly please guide me if i can get a user guide for lapack(if exists