LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Broken link to level 2 reference BLAS in Doxygen

Thank you Rhys,
I just fixed the problem in our repository, and I will regenerate the
documentation.
Thank you for reporting the problem
Julie
On Dec 20, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Rhys Ulerich wrote:

From http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/index.html if one
navigates to Modules -> Reference BLAS -> Level 2 -> double one is
incorrectly linked into the Level 1 double reference material.  The
real, complex, and complex double links work as expected.  I suspect
you've got a copy 'n' paste error in your Doxygen link structure.

Thanks,
Rhys