LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] possible error in lapack 3.4.0's gesvd

Thank you Clint for your bug report.
We actually had it already on our list as bug0085:
http://netlib.org/lapack/Errata/index2.html but it was not fixed. Now it is...
I committed a quick fix (rev 1207), but we may look at a different way to
compute workspace requirement within LAPACK. It will be mention on the next
LAPACK meeting.

Regarding the comments, those are Doxygen comments. I know this does not
enhance readability of the comments but I believe this remains readable by the
user.
Doxygen allows us to generate html documentation and nicer manpages.
See http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/modules.html