LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Building BLAS on Android

Jayneil,

ALTAS (automatically tuned BLAS) was ported on ARM.
More info here: http://www.vesperix.com/arm/atlas-arm/
Clint, the ATLAS developer is in copy of the mail, maybe he knows a little bit
more about it.

I don't have access to a jailbroken android device, but the newest developer
release should fully support any ARM processor with VFP (the normal floating
point unit).  My ARM system runs linux, and you will certainly minimally
need a unix command-line, make, gcc, and if you want F77 interface, gfortran.

Regards,
Clint

Sincerely,
Julie