LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Patches to test suite of BLAS for LAPACK-3.4.0

Dear Harald,

We have implemented fixes to the "epsilon" problems in the BLAS test suite
based on your suggested solutions in the patch you supplied.

The new code is available immediately from the LAPACK SVN server here:

        svn co https://icl.cs.utk.edu/svn/lapack-dev/lapack/trunk/BLAS/TESTING

and will be included in the next release of LAPACK.

Thanks again for pointing out these issues, and for providing a solution.

Regards,

Rodney James