LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack and ATLAS

Dear Ankit,
Just google clapack example, there is plenty.
http://www.netlib.org/clapack/faq.html#1.9
http://theochem.mercer.edu/clapack/

to compile you need just the CLAPACK library and BLAS library,
On your machine, it should be lapack_LINUX.a  -lf77blas -lcblas -latlas -lg2c
-lm
See http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/errata.html#LINK to link with ALTAS

Also we CLAPACK has now been replaced by the new C Standard Interface to
LAPACK: LAPACKE
LAPACKE is included in the latest LAPACK release available at
http://www.netlib.org/lapack
Sincerely,
Julie