LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Citing CLAPACK in software

Hi,

We would like to know how or if you would like to be cited in software that
includes some of your math libraries. Your website mentions how to cite CLAPACK
if it is in a scientific publication, but not how to mention it in other media.
We want to make sure to credit you correctly.

Thanks,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Kaefer
Technical Publications
Synaptics, Inc
3120 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA  95054
D: +1 408.454.5292; F: +1 408.454.5200
www.synaptics.com<http://www.synaptics.com>

Enriching the Interaction between humans and intelligent devices

Introducing gesture workflows: changing the way you navigate
http://www.youtube.com/user/synapticsiscool#p/a/u/0/T29-itHPQ6w