LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Some question about Lapack Benchmark

Dear Sir/Madam,
      I am a graduate student of University of Science and Technology of China.
      In my study, I need to test the performance of Lapack 3.2.1. Timing
programs provided with LAPACK 3.0 could be abtained, but LAPACK 3.2.1 does not
provide timing programs. I wonder why don't you continute to provide the timing
      There are some difference between 3.0 and 3.2.1.I am trying to copy the
corresponding LAPACK 3.0 routines and modify them. I found the performance data
is reported using two statistics:run-time in seconds and speed in MFLOPS.Can I
only use the run-time to measure measure performance? If speed is necessary,
how to count flops correctly?
      By the way, is there any software or tool to test the performace of
      I am looking forward to your reply.
      Best wishes!
       Cathy Ning