LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Citing CLAPACK in software

Hi Jennifer,
Just use what it written here: http://www.netlib.org/clapack/faq.html#1.2
Just give credits to the LAPACK author and cite the LAPACK user guide / website
Sincerely,
Julie
On Feb 23, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Jennifer Kaefer wrote:

Hi,

We would like to know how or if you would like to be cited in software that
includes some of your math libraries. Your website mentions how to cite
CLAPACK if it is in a scientific publication, but not how to mention it in
other media. We want to make sure to credit you correctly.

Thanks,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Kaefer
Technical Publications
Synaptics, Inc
3120 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA  95054
D: +1 408.454.5292; F: +1 408.454.5200
www.synaptics.com

Enriching the Interaction between humans and intelligent devices

Introducing gesture workflows: changing the way you navigate
http://www.youtube.com/user/synapticsiscool#p/a/u/0/T29-itHPQ6w