LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question about installing GoToBLAS2

Dear, Support member
Hello, I'm Takumi Yamamoto, a student of the Tokyo University, Japan.
Now, I'm trying to use LAPACK on Windows7 (64bit) and Visual Studi 2010
C++.Following your instruction , mybe I succeeded to install GoToBLAS2.
But, I cannot find the files libgoto_-r.a, libgoto.a, Windows library, etc...
Please tell me, where the files are.
Sincerely yours,Takumi Yamamoto