LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Cant find routines DTSQRT, DSSRFB

Hi Ketan.

DTSQRT is not in LAPACK but you can have the same functionality and more by
using DTPQRT (which was added in 3.4.0, contribution form Rodney James).
DTPQRT generalizes and enable you to have DTSQRT, DTTQRT and more.

        DTPQRT with L=0 is essentially DTSQRT.
        DTPQRT with L=N is essentially DTTQRT.

Regarding the update routines (your question on DSSRFB), you can look at the
DTPMQRT subroutines. They should do what you want.

Cheers,
Julien.