LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] registration problem?

Dear Dave,
just send the bug to the LAPACK mailing list by doing a reply to all.
We will take a look at it.
Sincerely,
Julie
On Apr 10, 2012, at 5:41 PM, David Swofford wrote:

Hi,

I would like to report a bug.  I tried to register, but haven't received a
confirmation email after waiting several hours.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Dave

--
David L. Swofford             david.swofford@Domain.Removed

Center for Evolutionary Genomics
Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy
Box 90338
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708 USA

National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent)
Suite A200
2024 W. Main Street
Durham, NC 27705 USA

(919)613-7458 (Duke)