LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] file history

Dear Kosovare,

hi, I am using the lapack lin.eq solvers from '93 and just saw the new
version of '11. goinig through the files to see what the differences are
I notices several changes.

Is it possible to get addes to the log files
from your svn?
Yes, our svn is accessible for read-only to our users. See to access it.
I believe the command "svn log " should give you the history of changes.

It whould help alot to see what the new changes mean for
the solution.

Here it is