LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Inconsistency/bug in dstemr.f

Hi Joseph,
First thank you for reporting the bug, and thank you even more for taking the
time to write a test case.
Your bug has been referenced as bug0096 and is listed in LAPACK 3.4.1 Errata
file : http://www.netlib.org/lapack/Errata/index2.html
You are completely right, the sorting is not done for N=2.
I followed your suggestion and corrected accordingly.
The bug fix is available in the LAPACK repository  (revision 1307).
Sincerely,
Julie Langou