LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] query about test suite

Dear sir/madam,
   I met a problem when using Lapack 3.2.1,that is,LAPACK test suite gets more
failure when linking with ATLAS3.8.3 than linking with the BLAS in LAPACK's
directory.
   For example, when linking with ATLAS3.8.3,in TESTING/cgd.out there are 9
tests failed to pass the threshold as shown in the figure below, as well in
zgd.out.

   I found some  relevant material in
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/release_notes.v3.0.html, says that "The LAPACK
test suite assumes that diagonal elements are not inverted" and "The LAPACK
test suite needs to be modified to allow for the inversion of diagonal
elements". I wonder is that the cause of this problem? How can i do to sovle
this problem and make all 1092 tests pass the threshold?

  I am looking forward to your reply.
--
??
   ???