LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] query about test suite

Hi,
First, it is not because the test suite do not go through, that your LAPACK
library is not working correctly. LAPACK testing suite contains some really
tortured tests.
The LAPACK 3.4.1 release is correcting that problem. Some of those tests have
been disabled.
You can also send us your test output and we will be able to tell you if your
LAPACK installation is good or not.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou