LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack Help Pleeaasseeee

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

I am trying to compile clapack in order to link it to levmar. I have a
64-bit Windows 7 with Visual Studio Express 2010. I really tried everything
but nmake always prints errors of missing external symbols when I try to
compile levmar, so something must be wrong with either lapack.lib, blas. lib
or libf2c.lib (or all of them ;-)).

I really tried everything. I downloaded the prebuilt libraries (unsolved
external symbols), then tried compiling them myself using Cmake (which
worked until I ran the tests,  but no errors before), I downloaded the
Visual Studio version (which had to be converted by Visual Studio Express
2010 and then showed errors too). As I said I am really absolutely clueless
as to how to proceed, any help would be very much appreciated.

Meanwhile I could at least compile levmar without clapack but I find that
suboptimal.

Greetings

Carolin Reischauer

Dr. Carolin Reischauer