LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack Advice

Good Morning

I was wondering if you could help with some advice on which lapack routine I
should use for the following problem (the maths is getting a bit beyond me).

I'm looking to get the rigid body modes of a mass on a set of springs. Sorting
out the mass and stiffness matricies to get the characteristic equation has
been relatively straight forward which leaves me with a 6x6 non symmetric
matrix. All I'm after are the real Eigenvalues and vectors.

The plan is to rework the C or fortran code into VB in Excel if it will work.

Any advice gratefully received

Roly Whear