LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack Help Pleeaasseeee

Dear Carolin,
CLAPACK has been replaced by LAPACKE, a standard C Interface to LAPACK.
You can take a look at:
You will find ways to build LAPACKE and prebuilt libraries.
Julie Langou
On Jul 19, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Carolin Reischauer wrote:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
I am trying to compile clapack in order to link it to levmar. I have a 64-bit
Windows 7 with Visual Studio Express 2010. I really tried everything but
nmake always prints errors of missing external symbols when I try to compile
levmar, so something must be wrong with either lapack.lib, blas. lib or
libf2c.lib (or all of them ;-)).
I really tried everything. I downloaded the prebuilt libraries (unsolved
external symbols), then tried compiling them myself using Cmake (which worked
until I ran the tests,  but no errors before), I downloaded the Visual Studio
version (which had to be converted by Visual Studio Express 2010 and then
showed errors too). As I said I am really absolutely clueless as to how to
proceed, any help would be very much appreciated.
Meanwhile I could at least compile levmar without clapack but I find that
Carolin Reischauer
Dr. Carolin Reischauer
Institute for Biomedical Engineering
Gloriastr. 35