LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] TESTING failed on cygwin

Dear officers,
 I downloaded clapack.tgz (version 3.2.1) and installed clapack on cygwin,
I  make tope makefile.But  when tested,it showed the following error:
Because It is my first time to use linux(-like), I don't know why this
happend.  Would you mind helping me solve this problems?

*Xinggang at Xinggang-PC ~/CLAPACK/TESTING*
*$ make*
*SGD: Testing REAL Nonsymmetric Generalized Eigenvalue Problem driver
routines*
*./xeigtsts < sgd.in > sgd.out 2>&1*
*/bin/sh: line 1:  3268 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ./xeigtsts <
sgd.in > sgd.out 2>&1*
*Makefile:240: recipe for target `sgd.out' failed*
*make: *** [sgd.out] Error 139*
*
*
*