LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] problem with x64 lib on "lapack-for-windows" page

Hi,

    I'm trying to configure lapack on VS 2010 64-bit. I think the 3
pre-built x64 .lib on "lapack-for-windows" webpage is identical with
those for 32-bit, which will cause a link error during building the
project. Can you build the 3 64 bit lib for us? We appreciate it so
much!

Regards,
Genzhi
8.2