http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html
Sincerely,
Julie

On Aug 10, 2012, at 9:00 AM, Langou, Julien wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Langou, Julien" <Julien.Langou@Domain.Removed>
Subject: Fwd: [Lapack] about geev
Date: August 10, 2012 8:39:56 AM MDT
To: julie langou <julie@Domain.Removed>

Another thing is that zheevr is double-entered in
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/complex16 directory! (also exists in single
complex directory)

Si tu veux t'en occuper.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Konstantinos Kafoysas <kxkafoysas@Domain.Removed>
Subject: Re: [Lapack] about geev
Date: August 10, 2012 4:08:21 AM MDT
To: "Langou, Julien" <Julien.Langou@Domain.Removed>

Dear  Julien
Thank you for your immediate response.

Actually i was refering to the version that is on the site but it's ok (
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/dgeev.f etc )

Another thing is that zheevr is double-entered in
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/complex16 directory! (also exists in single
complex directory)

Since this is my last day before summer vacation, i'll inform you for
further comments and discussion, after holidays!

Thanks again for your attention!

Cheers!