From: julie@Domain.Removed
Subject: [Lapack SVN] r1317 - in /lapack/trunk: DOCS/ SRC/
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:32:23 -0000
Size: 60917

-------------- next part --------------

On Aug 9, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Sa-Lin Cheng Bernstein wrote:

Hello,

While looking at the new lapack version (v3.4.1) and going through the
routines on http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack_routine/, we found some
errors and thought that we should report them. Below is the list of the
errors.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

  Sa-Lin Cheng Bernstein

(1) Should be "\ingroup complex16OTHERsolve" and not "\ingroup
complex16OTHERcomputational" because they are driver routines; in addition,
in the line just below SUBROUTINE <routinename>, it should be driver routine:
sgtsv.f
sgtsvx.f
sptsv.f
sptsvx.f
dgtsv.f
dgtsvx.f
dptsv.f
dptsvx.f
cgtsv.f
cgtsvx.f
cptsv.f
cptsvx.f
zgtsv.f
zgtsvx.f
zptsv.f
zptsvx.f

(2) Should be "\ingroup complex16SYsolve" and not "\ingroup
complex16OTHERcomputational" because they are driver routines; in addition,
in the line just below SUBROUTINE <routinename>, it should be driver routine:
ssysvxx.f
dsysvxx.f

(3) Should be "\ingroup realOTHERcomputational" and not ""\ingroup
auxOTHERcomputational":
spttrf.f

(4) Should be "\ingroup doubleOTHERcomputational" and not ""\ingroup
auxOTHERcomputational":
dpttrf.f

(5) Should be "symmetric matrix" and not "Hermitian indefinite matrix" in
"\par Purpose:"
ssytri2.f
dsytri2.f
csytri2.f
zsytri2.f

(6) Should be "\ingroup realGEsing" and not "\ingroup realGEcomputational":
sgejsv.f
dgejsv.f

---
Sa-Lin Cheng Bernstein, Ph.D., Research Professional
Computation Institute, The University of Chicago
salin@Domain.Removed